Planned giving refers to a donation that will materialize at a future date. Carefully prepared, a planned gift offers you fiscal advantages in addition to helping you support the Fraser Hickson.
- Testamentary Bequests – Through the years Fraser Hickson has benefited from private individuals giving generously through bequests. Initiating this tradition was Hugh Fraser in 1870 and J.W.A. Hickson eighty-six years later. We trust you will help us keep the tradition alive!
- Gifts of Securities (Click DONATE NOW button)
- Gifts of Life Insurance Policies (see below)
We would be pleased to assist you and your legal/financial counsel in developing a planned giving strategy tailored to your needs.
Please contact Asha Dixit at: (514) 872-0517 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Our current donors
- Array of lovely individuals!
- 100% Board participation
- Anne Joseph Legacy
- Betty Lou Cowper Legacy
- CDN/NDG Borough
- Chamandy Foundation
- Eric T. Webster Foundation
- Hylcan Foundation
- McConnell Foundation
- MTESS (Ministère du Travail, de l’Emploi et la Solidarité sociale)
- NCWCDO (National Council of Women)
- Réseau Réussite Montréal
- Scott Griffin Foundation
- TD Bank Group
- The Rossy Foundation
- TELUS Friendly Future Foundation