How It Works
We offer a free public mini-library service to partner organizations, giving access to our collection, support and early literacy tools. We curate books that allow educators, parents and volunteers the opportunity to instill in children the desire to read!
We are creating an ever growing network and will be happy to meet your needs.
- Books from our collection
- A training session on tracking
- Replenishment of materials selected with our experts’ assistance
Early Literacy Component
- Weekly reading activity by our volunteers
- Early literacy workshop for parents
- Early literacy Toolkit
We are set up to meet partners' need
- Size of collection (no minimum or maximum number of documents)
- Language (English, French)
- Frequency at which the collection is refreshed
- Duration of loan (long term, short term)